Meet my baby Hobbes!

ClumsyBear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!
I adopted a little kitten last month. I thought I'd join this community to get more advice, and also to talk about cats because I adore them.

My kitten's name is Hobbes and he is now 13 weeks old. He is extremely playful and mischievous (don't be fooled by the cute sleepy picture). He has a lot of energy! He loves wrestling his favourite toy, running after his fishing rod toy, and sleeping INSIDE our couch.
I'm lucky to work from home, so it's been very fun to have him keep me company while I work despite him turning off my computer a few times.

258174206_298710848633714_7891903566679336813_n.jpg
258308817_1482573448810569_918555957831706700_n.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Hobbes and ClumsyBear ClumsyBear and we hope you'll love it here at TCS! It's a big site with a lot of great help, suggestions, and camaraderie, so we hope you will be here a long time and learn a lot about the wonder of cats and life with cats (and kittens!)
Our beloved angel Tarifa used to crawl up inside my dad's lounge chair so I was careful to always look before using it if she wasn't visible.
Your little boy is adorable and yes, that kitten energy is powerful! The fishing rod toys are the most popular here, with Baby Su, 17, and Elvis, 14! Yes, they play like kittens when they're in the mood. Catnip toys and silvervine sprinkled on ANYTHING are favorites as well.
Looking forward to seeing Hobbes grow and reading your progress reports on his journey from kitten to cat!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty3.gif
to ClumsyBear and Hobbes, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a184af792ff7ba2858353dcc03a5d103.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Hobbes is so cute! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do take more photos of him while he is still young as they grow up very quickly. Do post more photos of Hobbes here and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to and we have a current Picture of The Month contest going on here in picture-of-the-month-competition-november-2021-cats-inspecting-things.437063 and see if you have a photo of Hobbes that fits the description.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ClumsyBear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our beloved angel Tarifa used to crawl up inside my dad's lounge chair so I was careful to always look before using it if she wasn't visible.
Your little boy is adorable and yes, that kitten energy is powerful!
Awe that's so cute! I love when cats' playfulness and quirky behaviours

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A big welcome to you and that adorable Hobbes! Warning...cats tend to live up to their names (or to go to great lengths to be the opposite...there is no in between!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ClumsyBear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A big welcome to you and that adorable Hobbes! Warning...cats tend to live up to their names (or to go to great lengths to be the opposite...there is no in between!).
Ah yes! he's named after the comic Calvin and Hobbes, and he's already a troublemaker.