Meet Lux!

meggers8806

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted Lux yesterday from my local humane society. She had been there her whole life, with her sisters and her momma. She is very feisty and sassy, but can get super cuddly if she's sleepy. She loves her pink jingly ball-on-a-string, climbing until she's so high that she's scared to come back down, and jumping off her scratching post. Here are just a few photos I took of her yesterday!

Waiting for paperwork to be done so she can come home

Checking stuff out in her sanctuary room

Looking adorable :)

Cuddles with my boyfriend's butt

Cheek rubs with her adoptive momma

Trying to figure out how straws work

I love her so much already and can't wait to see how she grows up! I'll be taking tons of photos, I'm sure :) we're both so happy to join the forum and get to know other kitties and their owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Lux. She is so precious, and will bring you great joy. You will love this site. There is so much information, and wonderful kitty people here. Thank you for posting all those beautiful pics of Lux. I will be waiting to watch her grow. Congrats on becoming a kitty mom. Enjoy her!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Such a regal name for a handsome kitty! I love the photos.. and the skull collar!!

Welcome!!

clmgordon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, she's adorable!
By the way, the purple ball in the 2nd pic - I got one for my kitty and the marble in the end of the sock whacked him pretty hard, you may want to supervise her use of this toy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meggers8806

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Such a regal name for a handsome kitty! I love the photos.. and the skull collar!!

Welcome!!
Thanks! I love the collar too :) even though it makes everyone think she's a boy

meggers8806

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, she's adorable!
By the way, the purple ball in the 2nd pic - I got one for my kitty and the marble in the end of the sock whacked him pretty hard, you may want to supervise her use of this toy.
Thank you! Yeah, she doesn't even like that toy, she just stares at it like she's scared of it. I might try to re-introduce it when she's a little older but right now she's not into it. I'll remember what you said about the marble though, I don't want her getting hurt!

meggers8806

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the pretty kitty compliments! I'm so excited to see how she looks and acts and changes as she grows up. I'll be sure to try to post updated pictures relatively often, I'm trying to take a few every couple of days, think it would be fun to make a little collage of her first year or something to see how much she's grown :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Whoops, I mean SHE! lol She is a PRETTY Kitty!

I can't wait to see photos of her growing up