Meet: Catalie Portman & Catrick Stewart

alyssa fraenza

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Catalie is 13 weeks old today and Catrick is 11 weeks yesterday.  

Catalie is the torti girl and Catrick is the tabby/white boy!! Thank you for looking 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alyssa fraenza

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wanted to mention; I got Catalie from a woman who had an outdoor cat who got pregnant with a second litter of kittens and tried to harm poor Catalie and her other 6 siblings. She had worms but is now all clear and very healthy/hyper/independent when she wants to be and very demanding when she wants to snuggle/sleep. Very excited to see how she will be as an adult but enjoying every moment of her being a little wild baby right now :)

How I acquired Catrick is a unique story, and I believe he was sent to me intentionally....I had been looking to adopt a little sister for Catalie for about 2 weeks when I came across a beautiful almost all white female who I was waiting/anxious on meeting at a weekend adoption event. The day before the event, the shelter she was at let me know she wouldn't be attending because she had just got spayed but let me know they would set a date for me to meet her at the shelter for the upcoming week and would email me tomorrow. Well, I'm guessing the beautiful kitten grew on her foster parents because sadly the next day she emailed me letting me know her foster parents would be keeping her. I was sad but felt maybe I wasn't meant to get a sibling for Catalie.

Flashback a couple days before, where my coworker was looking for 2 female kittens, we went on a Tuesday to one shelter that didn't have many girls she was interested in (meanwhile I am just in for the ride and to play with kittens of course because I was sure I would get the little white girl kitten) The following day we went to a humane society in the town I live in, and instantly she found her two tabby sister kittens she was looking for as I was playing with a little frisky kitten through their crate. THe cat attendant let us know the one I was playing with was the 3rd and only boy sibling of the two my coworker was applying to adopt. I was obsessed with this little guy but figured I'd better not get myself too attached when I had my eyes set on another one. Welllllllll, come that Saturday (11/8/14) when I got the news I woke up and asked my boyfriend if we could go back to the humane society just to look at the kittens they had there. Sure enough little Catrick (Milo at the time) was still there with two other older kittens left. Walked out with him that day :D

In closing, I'm very excited to start this new journey with my two babies and love how they are interacting with eachother!! 

Would anyone care to guess who is the more dominant one???

I'd like to hear opinions ;) haha

-Alyssa 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful kittens and very good names. I wish I could think up imaginative names like that. My cats all get nouns like Button, Carpet, Chicken or Forest. 

And I guess the little girl is the boss? That's the way it works with my cats, anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alyssa fraenza

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!!!!! Haha those are adorable names too :) but yup she is! She will let him think he is sometimes but she really know who's boss haha