Meet Buddy

lauralvscats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh how cute! I can't go to the shelter because I just know I'll fall in love with a new kitty, (and we can't afford any more right now). I'm sure the other two will warm up to him soon!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Cindy! I'm so happy for you! Bless your heart for saving Buddy from the Shelter! I just love the fact that Bill was happy about the new little guy..."hi Kittles" is something my Dad would say!
Dad might act rough and tough, but he's a softy deep down.
Once again...I'm so happy for you and please post some more pictures! He looks like a doll!

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a handsome guy. He looks very dignified. I'm glad he and Bill have bonded.

This is why I'm going in the administrative office of the SPCA and not where they keep the kitties, when I pick up Mocha's spay voucher.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Buddy loves Bill and follows him around: bedroom, bathroom and just hanging out.

After my shower, I was in the bedroom putting on my PJs and Buddy wouldn't let me button the top. He was batting at my hands and head butting me, for scritches. At bedtime, he settled in on the headboard.

I'm back up (couldn't sleep) and all three cats are in here. Rowdy and Buddy are sparring on the floor and Opie's on a windowsill, observing the affray. We're still having some hissing and growling but Rowdy's just going to have to get used to Buddy.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must've missed this!!! SO much happens while I'm asleep . . .

Buddy is a real darling - I love fluffy cats, and I'm glad he seems to be settling into your household a treat AND that he's a hit with Bill.

My business partner Paul, has a black and white long-haired collie called Buddie - and I swear, although ones a cat and ones a dog, the is an uncanny similarity.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We made it through Buddy's first night, without bloodshed. Buddy has staked out our headboard, for sleeping.

This morning, Rowdy has made some friendly overtures but Buddy is hissing at her. Oh well, they'll work it out.

Buddy is quite a talker. He wanders around the house, emitting these tiny squeaks. For such a large cat, he has such a tiny voice.

I have to buy a brush, though. I don't have one, for long hair.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Buddy is our new bathroom monitor. When I took this, Rowdy was on the floor, trying to get him to play.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is adorable. He reminds me of Excalibur, but dark instead of orange. Looks like he is going to be a little love bug!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I seem to be having some problems, with posting, today. My computer screen becomes obscured, at odd times.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy, HE IS GORGEOUS!!!! Shelly's a tuxedo, and we LOVE them!!! But a long hair too.... oooooo, he must be so soft!

I'm so glad you brought him home!!! Gosh, I just can't get over how handsome he is. Opie and Rowdy'll get used to him just fine. Spooky wouldn't let Laz or Shel get anywhere near her for two weeks, she was always batting at them. Now they're just piles of kitties. Opie and Rowdy will find Buddy makes a fine pillow.

(Funny. Our Shelly loves the bathroom sink too.)

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!! Love the pic with him in the sink! He is so handsome! I'm glad he's fitting in so well.

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cindy, the image of Buddy's face was bugging me all last night, but I couldn't figure out why... then this morning it hit me!! My brain was trying to say "Hey, with those eyes and that goatee spot, he looks like an Egyptian Pharoah!":egypt:

I went for the voucher today and my friend didn't know where the administration building was, so she took me to the adoption center. They also had a big black and white kitty with a squeaky little meow.. it was heartmelting! Awwww...

I barely escaped without scooping up another furfriend for my kitties...

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy finally came up and bumped noses with Buddy and they were chasing each other's tails, a while ago.

Rowdy got miffed because Buddy beat her to the food bowl, though. Opie always sits back and lets her eat first.

Whew! I don't know how long its been, since Buddy was groomed but I'm combing some major mats, out of his coat. I have enough hair, to make another cat. He's got a really bad one, inside of his right rear leg, that I'm going to have to cut out. Have to wait for my assistant, though. To do that, I need more hands than I've got.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy and Buddy are now friends. They have been playing with each other.

Bill and his sister say that I have to wear an electonic monitoring bracelet, to keep me out of the Humane Society.

Opie and Buddy are at the front door, chatting with the neighbor cat. I guess that Buddy is getting the lowdown on everything.