Meet Blondie!

FeralDragonChild

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is our new FIV+ kitty Blondie.He has been a stray for a good portion of his life but we suspect he was dumped a long time ago because he is VERY tame.He surprisingly likes belly rubs and tolerates a harness and leash for vet visits.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeralDragonChild

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The only issue we have had with him is he occasionally uses the bathroom on the floor but it isn't often and he's cute so I clean it up and forgive him lol.He also hates pate cat food,picky cat!
He loves shoelaces and making biscuits constantly.Huge cuddlebug!I'm surprised how gentle he is,he needed a flea bath when we first got him and he did not scratch me at all.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s so good of you to take in a FIV+ stray. He LOOKS like a real gentle snuggle buddy. I’m sure he’s very grateful and happy to have found a forever home.

FeralDragonChild

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That’s so good of you to take in a FIV+ stray. He LOOKS like a real gentle snuggle buddy. I’m sure he’s very grateful and happy to have found a forever home.
We had a friend who tried to keep him indoors briefly but they really wanted us to have him.Honestly they were not in a good mental state to keep him and what's weird is they had issues with him peeing everywhere but he is doing it way less at our place.He seems happier

FeralDragonChild

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We were the ones that got him tested for FIV.I also love how his ears always flop sideways like that

Tibbs&Olive

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's adorable!! I have a weakness for orange cats lol. He looks very content in these photos and I'm sure he'll be a treasured member of your family ❤❤