Meet Ajani

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings TCS!

I'm glad to find a place with individuals just as passionate as me when it comes to Cats!  I'm looking forward to learning from other cat owners regarding these awesome creatures!

We just started feeding the raw cat food diet, hoping it works out!!

Here's some pics of our little guy named Ajani.  He's currently over a year old.  We had him since he was 4 months.

Sincerely,
GDzeey

poppyheart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome gdzeey. Ajani is a very handsome boy, love his name. I am new as well but love this site so much information and everyone is really nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome Poppyheart!  Good to hear, the site seems really informative!!

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS from another relative newcomer. It's certainly the right place for us cat lovers, offering full range of info and possibilities.

Good luck with Ajani's new diet, looking at him he deserves the best.

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Welcome to TCS from another relative newcomer. It's certainly the right place for us cat lovers, offering full range of info and possibilities.

Good luck with Ajani's new diet, looking at him he deserves the best.
Thanks Bobkater!!  

poppyheart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No worries. I feed Abra Rose raw food as that is what her previous owners did. Her coat is so soft and glossy plus the vet said her teeth are like a 2 year old not her age of 5 which he said was probably due to her diet.

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No worries. I feed Abra Rose raw food as that is what her previous owners did. Her coat is so soft and glossy plus the vet said her teeth are like a 2 year old not her age of 5 which he said was probably due to her diet.
Thanks for the info!! I've been noticing his fur to be a bit softer after a week! What Raw Food do you feed her? How long has she been on this diet. Thanks

poppyheart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in Australia so our choice is probably different, she is on 'Barf Cat Food' I feed her kangaroo but there are a few options beef, lamb and chicken. Her previous owners started her when she was 2 years old (they said it was around that age).

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the info. Kangaroo sounds interesting! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

poppyheart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@gdzeey it is a strong flavoured meat with hardly any fat. Humans here have started eating kangaroo over the past few years here as steak normally and is considered a good option when watching your diet.

gdzeey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for sharing Poppyheart!  It's very interesting to hear about the different ways we care for our cats all around the world.  This forum allows us to do have this conversation!