Meds/Job/Life update ..

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone

So as everyone know I am in school full time- but I am also working now teaching preschool and working overnight on Fridays private sitting for a family.............

And as many of you know, I have a diagnosis of bipolar disorder that for awhile now I felt has been in remission. Well, I don't know that it is. I am finding myself getting more and more stressed, irritable, and agitated...... Enter today

I talk to my Doctor, who wants me to start taking my meds again- the "Magic Combo" that always worked for me was Paxil & Klonopin ... so I got the Rx filled but have not taken them yet...... Sigh. I really keep wanting to trust that God healed me, but am slowly coming to the conclusion that he might use meds to heal me.

Re: My marriage

It's getting better slowly and surely. We are still in counseling, and are determined to make things work..... Would appreciate the continued prayers & thoughts etc...........

Thanks everyone 

:)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nebula, I remember when my thyroid started to pack it in and I was so determined that I was going to turn it around, do things naturally and through faith.  Things became progressively worse until I had to realise that sometimes it's a case of giving in to what is available. 

I really dislike drugs but sometimes they are literally a God-send.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nebula, thanks for the update. I am glad you and hubby are working on your marriage. I hope things continue to progress in a favorable manner. I have a niece who is bipolar. She struggles with the diagnosis too. Bipolar affects not just the person who has it, but the family too. My sister and her husband have dealt with it in their daughter for years. From what I have witnessed, people can manage it very well with the medicines, but often get in trouble when they come off them. I am like you and don't like to take drugs. Sometimes it is necessary, but never quit believing for God's healing. Best wishes for you with all of it.