Mean cats

robyns5cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 4 indoor cats, two are ten yrs,, 1 is 4 yrs. and the last is 7. I have to separate the 7 yr. old (she weighs over 20 lbs) from the others as she hates other cats and people The 4 yr. old picks on one the 10 yr. old ( both males). My big problem is the 7 yr. old. I have been feeding 3 feral kitties ( 2 I have tamed, but want to keep 1 of them). I let the 3 ferals inside to feed as it makes my neighbor mad . I live in a mobile home court and she has turned me into the office, I guess it's against the rules. The 7 yr. old smelled the outside kitties and attacked me like a tiger. She xhased me into BR were I holed up for 10 min. I had to take a piece of furniture to get her back into my bedroom. Is there something I can do about the 7 yr. old. The outside kitty I want to keep is an old male, not neutered which I will take care of if I can bring him in without being attacked by the 7 yr bruiser. I would give her away but no one would take her as she's so mean. Thank you for any help.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Bumping this up. There are members who work with ferals who may have some suggestions for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

robyns5cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Goldy Cat, I am new to the cat site and don't know my way around. How do I get in touch with those who work with feral cats and  those who know what to do with a unsocial cat (like one of my indoor kitties who likes no one, not my other three indoor or people that come to visit)  Thank You  robyns5cays

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella is an American short hair who is 3yrsold. My son lives in Minnesota but when he comes to visit

he tries to pet her and Bella just hisses at my son. Is it because my son hasn't been around her for 3 yrs or do cats hate men ? 

Debbie