Me and Senator

mogakai

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. My names Mogakai and I'm new to the forum. I'm from Ohio and my cat's name is Senator Kibbles 'n Bits.

About 6 months ago a mangy black cat decided to have two kittens under my porch. A black one that took after her mother, and and beautiful orange kitten with white and dark orange stripes.

The same day the kittens were weened Mangy Cat took off and was never seen again. The black kitten died about a week later, but the orange one lived so I brought him inside. I named him Senator Kibbles 'n Bits and we've been best friends ever since.

He's still only a kitten but he's big for his size, with a long gorgeous tail and a very muscular body. Personality wise, he's completely insane. Maybe he has abandonment issues, but he is absolutely nuts. It's nearly impossible to pet him because anytime you put your hands or feet near him he tears into them. There's no malice in his actions and I know he's just playing, but that doesn't heal my innumerable battle wounds. I still love the little guy though.

His favorite things are beef jerky, bells, killing things, and hiding inside things and attacking people's feet when they walk past.

I tried to get some pictures of him, but he sensed my plan and shredded my legs into ribbons.

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Mogakai and Senator! When your legs have healed perhaps you could try for pictures again. Or maybe sneak up on him when he's asleep?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!! Sounds like Senator does have some anger issues all right. I rescued a kitten from a roadway, & she wound up acting the same way. My grandson gave her a stuffed flamingo to attack (he was taking Anger Management in elementary school) and every time she'd go to lash out, we'd give her the flamingo. She even got to the point that she'd attack it on her own, and we'd praise her for it, and now she is pretty much very gentle (does try to bite the vet
).
Well, hope you get those pix soon, because Senator sounds gorgeous
And I hope that you two get him to treat you properly...See you in the forums! Susan

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite Mogakai,

I look forward to seeing photos of your sweetie.
Please make yourself at home.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. My son found Blossom dumped when she was 3 w/o & she turned into the wildest kitten I'd ever had. She'd do the same to our legs & feet. That's how I came to be on the forums, looking for advice. She's now 2.5 yrs old & a really gorgeous girl. Still has her moments but on the whole she's great.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!