McKenzie and her new bed

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jess loved her cuddle cup!!!!!

I crack up at the first one because she totally was sleeping but when she heard me messing around with the camera, she had to peek out to see what was going on.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute pictures! Chloe has a couple of beds, but she prefers either to sleep on our bed, on her cat tree, or cuddled with her blankie on the couch.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute...my guys have a variety of beds, but I don't have any pix of them. Funniest is chunky alix wedged into a small catnip 'n nap bed that she trialed and loves

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris...McKenzie looks snug as a bug in her rug in that bed! Too cute
Kinda looks like it wraps around them and "hugs" them while they sleep!
I have a funny cat bed story....just before I brought Cosette home, I bought a kitten/small cat-sized cat bed for Cosette. But, Eponine took a liking to it right away and sleeps in it every night
So I bought a 2nd one for Cosette, but she'd rather play all night or sleep on Bradley's head!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, those pics are so cute I could just die! That's a bundle of hugs right there.
I like everyone else pics too.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel & Mouse together in a 1-cat sized bed...

if you're wondering just how big that bed is, Pixel's in it alone in my signature!

So i got them a bigger one to share...

but now it seems to belong to little Cable! (altho she doesn't look too comfy, does she?)