hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks very protective of those kittens! Her body is relaxed, but she is paying close attention to you and your camera.

What an attractive little family they are!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!! Hissy! How could I have missed this thread?!?!?!? Those babies are just GORGEOUS!! And Mum is a darling too... I hope they all stay as healthy and happay as they obviously are right now!!
Congrats!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What angels! MacKenzie is gorgeous and the babies are so sweet. Thank goodness you took care of them!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooo! All the kitties look gorgeous and healthy. It looks like McKenzie like to strike a pose for the camera. :LOL: Keep the pictures coming as they get bigger.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everytime I see such little ones I start believing in miracles all over again - aren't they though,
miracles I mean.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looked like she was saying "MOM! Is it over yet?" LOL

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In the last picture, it looks to me that she is pretty content, because she's making what I call kitty paw. Ivo doesn't knead when she's relaxed/happy, she spreads her toes wide on her front left foot.

They are all gorgeous. I wish I had the room to take in more kitties!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Say a prayer for McKenzie's babies. A couple of her babies are having problems breathing. Please say a quick prayer for them

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I am so sorry to hear this!!! I will say a prayer for them right now!!!!!!! Please keep us posted!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, one of her babies, the grey striped tabby passed over to the Bridge. She went nuts after it happened and we removed him she kept digging at the blankets looking for him. I just checked on her and she has settled down with the other two babies.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad
I hope the other 2 make it, they are so sweet, and McKenzie is beautiful, too.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless those little lambs. God knows every sparrow that falls.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That the two remaining kittens are doing well. I was afraid there might be something wrong with the silver tabby (as yet unnamed) because it couldn't seem to nurse, but when mom let me, I picked Silver up and found a bit of blanket fuzz in the mouth, so once that was removed a teat was found for it right away. McKenzie cried last night off an on, I am sure looking for McGregor, but she has settled down today and is being the good mom that she is. I told her, it is about time to find a new spot as her kittens are getting bigger and she is having a hard time laying down without sitting on one of them! McArthur the tuxedo kitty has a white dot of color on his nose- almost right in the center of it! lol

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is a female so we are thinking about the following names for her. McMurphy... MacBeth ... MacCrie... or McKinley. Any thoughts??

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hissy, sorry to hear about the poor little one..... very sad.... but you still have two!!
Hmmm what about... McMilly, McMinny, McCaffrey, McBridle, McMunch.......?????

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about the poor kitty. At least they are doing better now. How about McKaylah for the girl kitty? I also like McKinley. Let us know what you decide upon.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We decided on McKinley. Just got back from the vets and the family is good to go! No problems except for Mckenzie needs an attitude adjustment-she does not like veterinarians it appears! LOL