Mayer

JDourg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is a picture of Mayer. He will be two years old in September. When I sent the picture to his foster, who had Mayer for eight months before I adopted him, she remarked how mature he has gotten.

He is a very sweet guy who keeps us busy with his energy level.

IMG_0334.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of Mayer. He will be two years old in September. When I sent the picture to his foster, who had Mayer for eight months before I adopted him, she remarked how mature he has gotten.

He is a very sweet guy who keeps us busy with his energy level.

View attachment 473080
Mayer is very handsome and soulful! You know you're very fortunate to have him in your life! :redheartpump: :yess:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JDourg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He sounds wonderful! I for one look forward to a video with audio, if Mayer consents. :redheartpump: :dizzycat::redheartpump:
Here is a brief one of Mayer talking.
He sounds wonderful! I for one look forward to a video with audio, if Mayer consents. :redheartpump: :dizzycat::redheartpump:
I did try to upload one here from my phone as a vid file. It did not allow it. I will see if I can figure out how upload it.

JDourg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mayer and Joe Joe the other day. My guys are indoor only, and I have many windows with nice areas for them to sit. Plus the glass on doors. When I open all the wooden blinds up in my home, I feel like I am literally outside. Perhaps also for my guys.

IMG_0317.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mayer and Joe Joe the other day. My guys are indoor only, and I have many windows with nice areas for them to sit. Plus the glass on doors. When I open all the wooden blinds up in my home, I feel like I am literally outside. Perhaps also for my guys.

View attachment 473169
We have the same scenario -- lots of windows, French doors in the living room, a security door in front, and beautiful plants. Elvis LOVES his Sun!
IMG_2398.JPG

JDourg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What lovely boys Mayer and Joe Joe are! Mayer reminds me of my Thomas (long gone) - I love tabbies.

Joe Joe looks like he's thinking "Get that camera out of my face, hoomin!" :lol:
Yes, he does. But normally Joe Joe just loves the camera.

IMG_0229.jpeg