Maybe It's time!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by timestreason

Thanks!

They're all little heathens! hehe. the calico is the fiesty one...she'll be a regular Ellie mae clampet when she gets bigger!
LOL That made me think of the show LOL. Do you know how to sex them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do, but I'll wait till tomorrow or Wenesday...they've been through enough at the moment, without me lifting their tails and staring at their butts

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, I do, but I'll wait till tomorrow or Wenesday...they've been through enough at the moment, without me lifting their tails and staring at their butts
That is so true ok everyone get some rest night.

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Annnd I'm still awake and it's 11.30 here...almost midnight. Gosh, I keep fretting about Gemma and the kittens. I had moved them into something like a box tent thingit (dad brought it home today..it's really adorable) and I have it set up near the foot of the bed between the bed and some heavy boxes (so that the test doesnt' upset). I did have it up at the head of the bed, but I have my lamp always on (fraid of the dark...
) and I think Gemma was getting too hot. She was panting really bad and if I'd touch her nose with a bit of water she'd stop panting. So I coaxed her out of the box and she laid down watching the kittens but she was on a cool floor, and she didn't pant. I also think part of it is that she's checking the smells and stuff.

Oookay, let's try to sleep ONE MORE TIME.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Annnd I'm still awake and it's 11.30 here...almost midnight. Gosh, I keep fretting about Gemma and the kittens. I had moved them into something like a box tent thingit (dad brought it home today..it's really adorable) and I have it set up near the foot of the bed between the bed and some heavy boxes (so that the test doesnt' upset). I did have it up at the head of the bed, but I have my lamp always on (fraid of the dark...
) and I think Gemma was getting too hot. She was panting really bad and if I'd touch her nose with a bit of water she'd stop panting. So I coaxed her out of the box and she laid down watching the kittens but she was on a cool floor, and she didn't pant. I also think part of it is that she's checking the smells and stuff.

Oookay, let's try to sleep ONE MORE TIME.
Don't forget to leave the light on I do the same thing

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you have it all together, and you dad's so sweet to bring the box-tent-thingy!
I'm sure Gemma will do just fine tonight! Just make sure she has lots of kitten food, water, and a litter box close by. Her instincts will keep her with the babies most likely! Kisses to Gemma!

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks everyone! Gemma did much better after I moved her away down the bed. I did actually get some sleep, about 5 hours worth, but hey
Everyone's still alive! yay!

I dunno what time it was when I woke up earlier, but I heard SCREAMING coming from the kittens, and I tried to ignore it but they didn't stop. So I peeked in and there's Alpha and Bravo wrestling each other for a nipple,
Oh gosh, it was so funny to watch. They were pawing at each other and pushing the other away and having a screaming FIT. I tried to pull one away and put him on another nipple, but he'd have none of it! He crawled right back to his brother and they started fighting again. Thankfully after a few minutes one took a hint and got another nipple.

Alpha and Bravo are SO different from Delta and Echo. Delta and Echo will SHARE a nipple, without a lot of fuss. I saw them last night cuddled together, one was sucking on a nipple, the other had quietly placed his little wee nose next to his brothers and he waited till his brother was done. Then his brother let him eat. It was SO cute!!!

I LOVE THESE KITTENS.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have personalities right from the start, don't they? Just like human babies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww, thanks everyone! Gemma did much better after I moved her away down the bed. I did actually get some sleep, about 5 hours worth, but hey
Everyone's still alive! yay!

I dunno what time it was when I woke up earlier, but I heard SCREAMING coming from the kittens, and I tried to ignore it but they didn't stop. So I peeked in and there's Alpha and Bravo wrestling each other for a nipple,
Oh gosh, it was so funny to watch. They were pawing at each other and pushing the other away and having a screaming FIT. I tried to pull one away and put him on another nipple, but he'd have none of it! He crawled right back to his brother and they started fighting again. Thankfully after a few minutes one took a hint and got another nipple.

Alpha and Bravo are SO different from Delta and Echo. Delta and Echo will SHARE a nipple, without a lot of fuss. I saw them last night cuddled together, one was sucking on a nipple, the other had quietly placed his little wee nose next to his brothers and he waited till his brother was done. Then his brother let him eat. It was SO cute!!!

I LOVE THESE KITTENS.
That is so cute. I can not wait now.