May Photo Contest - Put Your Best Paw Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sabina is a very literal girl, so here she is putting her best paw forward.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I have to submit this one of Wellington and Biscotte - it shows off their personalities to a 'T'. He looks so wise and protective, she looks so possessive. And they really demonstrate their attachment to each other.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, as much as I love my fluffly boy's belly I think I'm going to change my submission to Miss Frankie. I like the "taking it literally" idea and I think over all this is a better picture...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a hard one... Lily does look striking in that pic but who could resist cute little Smudge in her stylish scarf. The green really compliments her.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, and by the way - if you didn't know who my cats were in my submission - it's Stoli and Luxor.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I think I have to submit this one of Wellington and Biscotte - it shows off their personalities to a 'T'. He looks so wise and protective, she looks so possessive. And they really demonstrate their attachment to each other.
I love the eye contact they're making with the photographer... It's like they're looking out from within the photo.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Jenny, I am absolutely in love with your Biscotte!
:

Laurie

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The ever "innocent" Ringo:

I'm so in love with that face - so full of mischeif!

Status
Not open for further replies.