may i ask for vibes tomorrow?

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi-glad to read from posts you have the 2months our internet been down all day!!-I promise I will get that number-keep checking c.list and loot etc.And most of all be positive.about jobs-what about bar work-I have some friends who are students who do this-3 days a week-excellent money-due to tips(cash)the right times.Anyway hope not being patronising,just want to help a fellow londoner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

Hi-glad to read from posts you have the 2months our internet been down all day!!-I promise I will get that number-keep checking c.list and loot etc.And most of all be positive.about jobs-what about bar work-I have some friends who are students who do this-3 days a week-excellent money-due to tips(cash)the right times.Anyway hope not being patronising,just want to help a fellow londoner.
no your not being patronising atall.
i have asked around a few of the locals here but nothing at the moment.see if i want evening work , i have to do it after 6 .30 pm when my SO gets in to have the kids. or early morning so i can get home by 7.30am for when my SO goes to work.
i really enjoyed where i used to work , only a sales assistant but it was nice there.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your dilema! I wish you the best and I am sending you good vibes! I hope everything works out in the end!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

check out ES you know what im talking about there is loads of stuff in there.
i have no idea what ES is

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad they gave you a bit to work things out. And good luck finding work that fits the schedule you need.

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes thats what I meant re ES.One other thing-may be able to help.My friend owns a really nice pub in se5.he owns it with 3 other investors-they are really nice intelligent decent guys.Anyway he may be looking for someone and I am more than happy to ask.If you want me to PM me cos its no trouble at all-And im sure i would have some sway in getting you an appointment to meet them-Its a lovely place,serve lovely food-menu always changes and their customers are nice decent sorts too.Anyway enough said.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahh evening standered thanx now i know what you mean lol and i worked in a shop with news papers i should have known that hehe.
i will give you a PM if this job iv just done an applaction for dosnt go anywhere ( just a cleaning job for an eldely lady) but there is one other person who has gone for the job so she asked us to do these question things so she can decide. so i put that in this morning so now just got to wait and see.