May I ask a favor of you?

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just checked it out and worked fine. It was a little long loading but very nice. You are too pretty to not use that picture as your avatar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Hermoine
Just checked it out and worked fine. It was a little long loading but very nice. You are too pretty to not use that picture as your avatar.
Thanks Nancy, but ahhhhhhh just look at Paul. He's the most handsome, most beautiful human creature I have ever seen. He is Gods perfection, in my humble opinion.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope, I tried to see your site and the homepage just kept on refreshing on me. I would finally scroll down as fast as I could to click on Enter and it wouldn't let me in. Instead it kept refreshing the home page over and over and over again.

Now as you know it could be beause I use a Macintosh, but I doubt it very much. But what I did see on the homepage seeing as I had no choice, I really liked! The colours are so bold and brilliant and each and every detail caught my eye even the fireworks!

Seeing as I'm on dial up I guess I should tell you that it didn't take long at all to download.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you using Netscape or Mozella as your browser? For some reason Netscape and Mozella type tend to do that. I don't think they can handle the Java script. I tried it with Netscape while building the page,and it did that, but I didn't want to make the page without all of the special features, and animations. So, that's why I say NOT to use Netscape.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, I have cable at home where I was seeing the missing links, but I just checked it here at work and it looks GREAT!!!!!

Awesome job, girlfriend!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope, I really liked the Halloween decorations, especially the bats that fly in and out, your cat's Halloween card and the Paul cards. Very nice job!

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by HopeHacker
Are you using Netscape or Mozella as your browser? For some reason Netscape and Mozella type tend to do that. I don't think they can handle the Java script. I tried it with Netscape while building the page,and it did that, but I didn't want to make the page without all of the special features, and animations. So, that's why I say NOT to use Netscape.
Hope, I only use IE!!! Netscape IMO sucks! LOL

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my first words are WOW! that was so cool, i liked all of it, i bet you were just thrilled to no end to get to pose with that shirt
congrats. i have dial up and it didnt really take that long for things, i love your kitties also, they are sooo pretty, i bet there is never a dull moment at your house, 2 siamese and a baby bengal, wow, pretty active kitties i hear? sorry to hear about stanley, my sister has a cat named stanley
i will say it again, great job!!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got a chance to hit your site. Wow, Hope, that was a lotta work! Everything looks so neat, all your designs. I just love Halloween and all the decorations are just fantastic. Very cool!