Max, the orange tabby

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know Max for very long....just 12 hours or so. But as usual, he touched my heart.

My friend and I trapped him to TNR but it was not to be. He was sick and thank goodness we found him before he became helpless and expired cold and alone.

His story is under the Feral forum for anyone interested. I hope he is with my sweet Baby K who died on this day 2 years ago.

Fly free sweet boy, fly up to the Bridge and land amongst others who have made the voyage before you. I did not know you long, but I love you.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, hun I am SO sorry!!!
You tried, and that is all you could have done. How incredibly sad.
Reading your other post I was really cheering for this guy. Rest in peace precious boy...

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No!!! I'm so sorry you have to do through this!!! I read your thread about him in the Feral section earlier today!! I know that if he was with you he felt love and compassion to the very end. It doesn't take long to bond with a cat so knowing him for 12 hours and losing him is very painful. My thoughts are with you. He's got a lot of friends waiting for him...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences on an unexpectedly sad ending for your efforts to help Max. At least you saved him from a terrible fate, and instead, gave him the peace and dignity of a humane passing. And that was probably the best gift that you could have possibly given him.
I tried to post earlier to this thread, when we were flying, but I guess it didn't post. Bless you for your TNR work - it makes a positive difference in so many ways