Masmera Aby Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW Barb, IMO and without looking at a full face and profile shot, I do think that Rocket has great potential as a show kitty! Wonderful color, looks like good size, nice eyes...got to get rid of the jelly belly though (Forgivable in a show neuter)! More exercise (as if he doesn't get enough just by being an Aby!
)!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

BTW Barb, IMO and without looking at a full face and profile shot, I do think that Rocket has great potential as a show kitty! Wonderful color, looks like good size, nice eyes...got to get rid of the jelly belly though (Forgivable in a show neuter)! More exercise (as if he doesn't get enough just by being an Aby!
)!!!
Aw I think Rocket's belly is adorable.
With all the running he does, between me, DH and the other cats, I'd think that belly would go away.

Thank you though. I'll keep it in mind. I doubt I'll ever show him though, to much stress on me and him. I love him for the snuggle bunny he is!
But it's very flattering hearing that from someone I respect both as a friend, and a breeder of Abbys!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I LOVE Aby's. I've wanted one for SO LONG. I'm at my cat limit, but I still wish I could have an Aby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Aw I think Rocket's belly is adorable.
With all the running he does, between me, DH and the other cats, I'd think that belly would go away.

Thank you though. I'll keep it in mind. I doubt I'll ever show him though, to much stress on me and him. I love him for the snuggle bunny he is!
But it's very flattering hearing that from someone I respect both as a friend, and a breeder of Abbys!
It's not flattery if it's the truth is it?

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Oh I LOVE Aby's. I've wanted one for SO LONG. I'm at my cat limit, but I still wish I could have an Aby.
Don't worry, the right Aby will find you sooner or later!

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Those babies are so adorable! I love the one licking its lips in the last pic!
He still does that ... a lot!

Thank all, It's nice to know that my hard work and love for my chosen breed is appreciated!

Wait for it, will be taking pics of ALL the other Masmera cats!