Married or single

frosty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Married, with 2 kids.Our family adore cats and since their birth my boys were surrounded with cats of all coulors and shapes:)Animals make kids good persons i believe,teach them to respect life and live in responsible way.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Married for yea these 39 years.  This June 10 will be our 40th.  Even Dottie's dad, before he died a few years ago, admitted that despite his misgiving, it looked like it was going to work out.

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't like when question is posed as married OR single- just because I'm not married does not mean that I am single
  Ok, maybe as far as the law is concerned, but I am happily in a committed relationship and don't plan on getting married for at least a few years.  I'm still an undergrad living in a different city from my boyfriend, but am looking to move back to the same area as him in the next few months after graduation.  Probably live together eventually, but no marriage for awhile!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like when question is posed as married OR single- just because I'm not married does not mean that I am single
  Ok, maybe as far as the law is concerned, but I am happily in a committed relationship and don't plan on getting married for at least a few years.  I'm still an undergrad living in a different city from my boyfriend, but am looking to move back to the same area as him in the next few months after graduation.  Probably live together eventually, but no marriage for awhile!

Did I offend you sorry

dejolane

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did I offend you sorry

dejolane
Oh no, I'm not offended.  Just making the point that not married does not = single.  I'm not at the age yet where people assume that I'm one or the other, but the question that I always do get is "When are you getting married??"  If I were to walk into a bar (not that I do) without a wedding ring on my hand, that doesn't mean that it would be okay to go home with another guy that night!

Though along the same lines, single does not necessarily mean available...