Married Folks and Honeymoon

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

Been married a little under 6 months ...

We went on a 7 day Caribbean cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas & St. Maarten. I remember all of it, as well as the drive to and from Cape Canaveral. We're already planning on another next year
Ask me about cruising, how to get a good price, what cruise line to choose, etc. We've been on over 20 cruises, and I used to work on a cruise web site.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our wedding and honeymoon were almost 24 years ago and I remember so much about it. We went to Corsica - hubby(to-be) arranged it as a surprise as he knew that I had always wanted to go there.

We were there for a week and spent lovely days walking in the woods, by the waterfalls and natural pools and on the tiny beaches that are all around the coastline near to Porto. Our favourite thing to do was to go to the village store and buy freshly baked bread, mountain ham, cheese and some beer/wine and take it with us for a picnic. I have fond memories of burying the beer bottles in the sea so that they would cool down on baking hot days. We spent the last couple of days further down the coast near to the capital.

September 2010 will be our Silver Wedding anniversary and we're planning to spend it in Corsica again