marriage humor

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok maybe Im getting carried away with the Boudreaux and Clothilde jokes but I live in Louisiana and some of these are not too far fetched! I promise this is the last one:

Down da bayou in Thibodeaux, Louisiana, Clothilde and Boudreaux are having an argument about who should brew the coffee each mornin. Clothilde argues,"You should do it b/c you git up foist and den we don't have ta wait as long fer our coffee."
Boudreaux argues, " No, you do it. You in charge of cookin round here, dats yo job. I can wait fer my coffee."
Clothilde replies," No, you do it an da Bible sez so!"
Boudreaux blows up and shouts he wants proof!!
Clothilde fetches the Bible and opens the New Testament and sure enough at the top of several pages it indeed says, "HEBREWS" - Boudreaux gets to work!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But is HEBREWS meant to be a bad joke???

I like the hiccup one!!
although some women do get pregnant at 60!! :S
and i will keep in mind the pijama silk one

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An oldie bt a goodie…

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him.

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up from his coffee and says, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes I do," she replies.

The husband paused. The words were not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?"

"Yes, I remember," said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued... "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?'"

"I remember that too," she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said..."I would have gotten out today."

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted they fell asleep, awakening around 8.00 p.m.

As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been!" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8.00 p.m."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying b%£*@^d! You've been playing golf!!"