Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Kitten by HeavensKitty

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it was pretty difficult for me also..but what I did was vote for the ones that had 0 votes...made me feel better:D
Yes, that is a cool way to vote, since it was impossible anyhow.  I was going to just put numbers in a hat, but ended up just writing faves, over and over, eventually getting top 3, and two were like wherever.  Very hard.

Hopefully, next time, they'll just put some fake votes to start off with, for everyone,  which will make it more difficult for you, @HeavensKitty..but you'll feel good either way.

I really like the way you voted.

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like how you think Cat Nap. Thank you...The important thing here is that all these kitties could not be luckier..they have forever homes and pet owners that adore them. Unfortunately thats not the story for alot of beautiful kitties out there.
I adore my kitties. And forever will:rbheart:

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't see the point of feeling bad, or guilty because your kitty's pic is most voted? It's a cute pic? This is a contest and we only get 5 votes unfortunately. Thomas was a skinny, runt of a thing with a mild case of fleas when he first came to us. I can say this because I am his momma. But he has turned into a very handsome boy. I can say this also, because I am his momma!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't see the point of feeling bad, or guilty because your kitty's pic is most voted? It's a cute pic? This is a contest and we only get 5 votes unfortunately. Thomas was a skinny, runt of a thing with a mild case of fleas when he first came to us. I can say this because I am his momma. But he has turned into a very handsome boy. I can say this also, because I am his momma!
I don't think we're saying that @oneandahalfcats,  it was just that when we were voting it was near the end but some beauty kitties did not get a vote yet, so we both thought they all deserved one. It's like voting at school, and one kid has to lose, but you still want them to get some votes, and then its like okay. They still lose but at least some votes went their way.

Don't politicians vote for themselves?  I don't think some members voted for their own cats....lol.....they chose based on their own reasons.  I hope everyone voted.

And I agree with you, too, because some might look funny or ragged when small but handsome when older.  I had a few of those, too, but for me they were always cute....lol.  

Quote:
I like how you think Cat Nap. Thank you...The important thing here is that all these kitties could not be luckier..they have forever homes and pet owners that adore them. Unfortunately thats not the story for alot of beautiful kitties out there.
I adore my kitties. And forever will:rbheart:
Yes, but I strongly believe in spaying and neutering because of overpopulation, so many would not have to be put to sleep.  If they get good homes, they are the lucky ones, and the owners are too.

A lot of passionate people around this site....lol.

jodiethierry64

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't see the point of feeling bad, or guilty because your kitty's pic is most voted? It's a cute pic? This is a contest and we only get 5 votes unfortunately. Thomas was a skinny, runt of a thing with a mild case of fleas when he first came to us. I can say this because I am his momma. But he has turned into a very handsome boy. I can say this also, because I am his momma! :lol3:

Hi oneandahalfcats,
I honestly couldn't. I found them all beautiful.
I find all ,from newborn to geriatric, to melt my heart.
I find felines to be the most BEAUTIFUL creature created. I would truly have to pull numbers from a hat.
All of your babies should win!!!!

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I agree with the first part of your post , why feel bad it's a great to win in a fair public vote . If Tippi had got no votes it wouldn't be a reflection on her , just means I am rubbish at picking the right picture.

She's still my beautiful baby . Personally I thought Thomas was one of the better pictures and voted for the quality of his picture and is black nose spot . And I am sure I will go to my grave saying Sophie was robbed

PS I have a dry sense of humour so please don't take offence , I love all the kittens

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree with the first part of your post , why feel bad it's a great to win in a fair public vote . If Tippi had got no votes it wouldn't be a reflection on her , just means I am rubbish at picking the right picture.

She's still my beautiful baby . Personally I thought Thomas was one of the better pictures and voted for the quality of his picture and is black nose spot . And I am sure I will go to my grave saying Sophie was robbed

PS I have a dry sense of humour so please don't take offence , I love all the kittens
Absolutely. And this is what I meant above. This is a contest which means someone's got to win. We will all celebrate the winner. No reflection whatsoever on my kitty, or anyone else's I should think.

Like JodieThierry64, my heart melts each time I meet someone's kitty, or see a picture of one or meet up with one of the ferals in my area. Cats are one of the most beautiful, mysterious creatures god created.

PS: I like your sense of humor, so no offense taken.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I like your sense of humour, too, @Merlin2000   I could just hear your words as being announced at a pageant contest, or dancing with the stars....lol.  "Sophie was robbed"....It's like listening to the academy awards.

"rubbish at picking the right picture"....lol....that is another gem. What a great way to view it. Somewhat tough on yourself.  

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Bimpitey Bompety Bump Bump

Last chance to vote!!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, if we have a winner with more than 50% of the votes then we won't have a second round. I do hope the votes keep coming in though!
No. @HeavensKitty     I think only the first round of voting will be over today, then it may go to second round of voting, depending on today's final tallies.   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wow, I think this was one of our most challenging contests ever. I was sure we would need a second round, but looks like this time we have a very clear winner with one picture winning by a landslide View media item 210363

Congratulations @HeavensKitty!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
When is the contest over? Wasnt it today?
Just to clarify - I try to keep contests open until the end of the day, and usually go by PDT. That way most of our members get to vote until the end of their day. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that would make a real sweet "poster". 
  for the wall.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Heavenskitty on your winning picture its lovely 

And well done to everyone else for your beautiful pictures of your beautiful babies , that's a lovely poster Anne , nice to see my darling Tippi sneak into the frame by a whisker

I told Tippi the news and she just looked at me and walked off she's such a diva

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all that voted for Skittles! Congratulations to all the beautiful kitties that entered the contest..you are all winners!!!!