March 2009 Photo Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am well known for ridiculously last minute entries.
I actually spent all week trying to figure out which picture to enter. I asked several friends and my husband. The closest I got to choosing was about 10 different photos, so finally I just had my husband pick his final favorite and that is my entry. Interestingly, it is also the photo that Pami said I should enter!

So here it is... Bamf, showing us the face he uses to get the ladies. This is pretty much his cattitude all the time. "Hi, I am so pretty. Look into my eyes. You will give me everything I want. Yes. Yes. Gooooood."

A larger version of the photo is available HERE. I have even larger if necessary.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I love that pic of Bamf, its got cattitude and its a gorgeous pic...... good luck

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I am well known for ridiculously last minute entries.
I actually spent all week trying to figure out which picture to enter. I asked several friends and my husband. The closest I got to choosing was about 10 different photos, so finally I just had my husband pick his final favorite and that is my entry. Interestingly, it is also the photo that Pami said I should enter!

So here it is... Bamf, showing us the face he uses to get the ladies. This is pretty much his cattitude all the time. "Hi, I am so pretty. Look into my eyes. You will give me everything I want. Yes. Yes. Gooooood."

A larger version of the photo is available HERE. I have even larger if necessary.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God! The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.