Manners

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness. i would be VERY angry. thats rude. my boyfriends mom takes us out for lunch quite often and i wouldnt dream of complaining...about anything. even outside of going to eat! i hope your son noticed her rude manners..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry to rez this but they broke up today. My son is, strangely, relieved. Personally, I am glad...they were not right for each other. She was unappreciative of anything I did. I invited her to go sled riding with us and she was all for it but didn't have a sled. I bought her one and she did nothing but stand and complain.

She didn't even have the balls to tell him in person. She wrote him a note then had her mom pick her up from school.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably wouldn't be taking out to any more dinners. Not to say I wouldn't go out with them again, but I just wouldn't foot the bill.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is 17 and he is 18. But it has gone to a new level.

Her mom brought her to school today since they both ride the same bus. The mother gave my son the evil eye when he got off the bus...funny how she timed it. That showed quite a bit of maturity on her part.

The girl has been telling so many stories as to why they broke up. The one she told her mom was that my son was pressuring her to have sex. Uh...they have NEVER been alone together and always have a parent with them when on outings.

I think the mom is just as nuts as the girl. I got her a job where I work and she has done nothing but complain about it. Her manager hates her..blah, blah, blah. She needed a job ASAP with insurance.

Neither my son or I would have an issue if the breakup was dealt with decently.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

Neither my son or I would have an issue if the breakup was dealt with decently.
Don't let them drag you and your son into their drama! Sounds like they are trying to make a big issue of things. Don't fall into their trap.