Man..I hate PMS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

My bf is going to get double PMS next week because i skipped last month by going straight on to the next pack
UH OH he better RUUNNNN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

i just wish boys could understand better. Some of them are just mean about it. I mean its no walk in the park for us either
Yeah..steves actuallyt pretty understanding about it

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
joel WAS nderstanding. now he just rants about how ALL chicks use it as an excuse. Thats not true.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, PMS can get pretty rough. I get sooo depressed, impatient, angry, you name it.
Mike is pretty understanding. Last week I went off on him, throwing spoons into the sink real hard-I think he was even alittle scared of me. I told him to just go to bed, (to spare the poor guy) & ended up going in to cry & apologize, only to return to the livingroom to cry at whatever was on T.V.
What's worse is that my cycles have shortened by a week, instead of 28 days, it's 21. Great. Sometimes I get 2 in one month! It really sucks getting old.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

My ex boyfriend used to mark my dates on the calendar so he knew when to tread carefully and to keep his distance
hahaha Reminds me of the episode of Roseanne where she gets PMS. Dan is trying warn the rest of the family and spells out PMS with his arms. DJ's eyes get real wide and he falls out of his chair gets up and runs away screaming.
I love her change of personalities. Has anyone else seen this epidose? Hilarious!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never had it bad until I hit 40, now I seem to be amking up for lost time. My sweetie is pretty patient about, and tries really hard not to bug me. He says he is going to try the Midol in a piece of cheese trick. All of you Ron "tater salad" White fans should know what I mean.