Mama and her baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Awwww, so cute! Glad they are cuddling again. Is NyghtShade now bigger than MyRage?
That is honestly a hard question to answer. It's an easy question, but depending on how you mean. MyRage is longer then Shade. Shade is more compact, and her muscle build is much different. Rage is super light, I would say Shade weighs more then twice what Rage weighs. Rage's fur makes her look bulkier then Shade. But I swear that Rage has hollow bones like birds! She's a jumper, she could catch a bird out of mid air with ease. Shade could probably catch a small rabbit with no troubles. They are such differently built cats from one another. Shade's muscles are dense and thick. Rage seems anorexic to me in comparison. (Shade is addopted, Fostered from 3 wks until 12 wks, then officially addopted from the shelter. Rage was their foster kitty mom.)

It is funny that you ask, because as I was looking back at the pics of them almost 6 years ago, and up, I was wondering that myself. LoL. I don't know what breed of cat makes Rage so long, and light, and thin. I do know though that shade's manxiness is what makes her build so solid and compact. Even Shade's siblings aren't quite built like her. They are a bit longer, with shorter legs, and not as much muscle.

And thank you... They are super cute!! My heart was warmed seein them cuddling. Now my home is complete with those two happy being together again.

Be safe.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last pic in the first post cracked me up! Are they smacking each other as if to say "Ok, I've had enough of this!"

They really are beautiful ladies!