Male cats are better than male humans because:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see the final result!!! This thread is funny! I think it's missing one answer though:

16 - All of the above!

That would probably be the winner!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi noted that only 12% of those of you that have viewed the entries have actually voted (he is good at math.) As I have explained in past KatKwiz contests, there are two types of polls; open, that identify the voter, and secret polls such as this one. There is nobody including me that have anyway of knowing who anybody has voted for. So if the reason you are not voting is because you would not wish to hurt anybody's feelings, put that thought aside. This poll is entirely secret. Nobody knows who they are voting for and nobody knows who voted. I guarantee it.

Right now we are heading into the final stretch. We have one horse in the lead but with two horses hot in pursuit. And of course at times a dark horse comes from behind to be the winner. This will be an exciting finish but will be much more meaningful if more of you will vote. Please vote today so that when I announce the winner in the morning we will have a clear cut winner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And the winner is #7 with 16 votes.

But this was such a close race it is sad that our other contestents just a vote apart from each other were so close in the running. So, we know that the TCS motto more or less is now official:

Male cats are better than male humans because they don't take up as much room on the couch and they smell better.

Yep, that's the winner all right. But who won? Why, #7 won.

OK, let's end the suspense, space down to find the name of the winner.

CONGRATULATIONS, SNAKE_LADY!

You have been sent 50,000 points!

I guess tonight I am going to let Persi have my usual spot on the couch.

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol! Congrats Snake Lady!

I'll own up to writing #2 since it got some votes!
If you'd all given it a thumbs down then I wouldn't have known anything about it.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks

I voted for my own, #8 and #14 and found it great that they were all 1 vote apart

All of em are great....

I think we can safely say that male cats just ARE better than male humans

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

#14 was mine. Congrats Chris!! Looks like we both have stinky hubbies!
LMAO...... oh yah.... Even Kizzy's worst, Wellness Core induced stinky poos, have nothing on my hubby's "stuffing" toots..... they can clear the house

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am surprised that no one said something about leaving the toilet lid up. Cats like it down so they can get a drink from time to time... uggghhhh....

Or watch the water swirl around. That flushing noise brings foster boy Tex running!!

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I chose in a hurry, the lid did occur to me, as did not hitting the bowl! As did the winning gas issue. With thirteen of them they tend to take up all the room on the sofa though, or anywhere else they choose to congregate.

Why didn't I think to say that they never bring home stray dogs that wind up being my responsability?