Male Cat Behaviour After Intamacy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

charliemio

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for sharing you knowledge with me. I left my cat to a female cat's house two days ago. We agreed that they will give me a kitten and the rest will stay with mum. I can find a place for the kitten or keep it myself but nothing has happened yet and I am feeling miserable without my cat in the house. I live alone and I am too much fond of him. I am going to take him back today. The other family said that my cat peed every room in the house. It is not something he does in my place. He must be marking his territory. I hope it doesn't stay as a learnt behavior.

I may sound silly but I am also jealous that my cat rubs his face to the other family members and sleep in their beds. They send me videos and I am going mad. I have been looking after him since he was one month old but he has forgotten about me in 2 days. This is heartbreaking. The owner of female cat said my cat gave her a cat massage. The b*stard never did it to me [emoji]128557[/emoji] I am feeling very jealous and betrayed.