Making life easier

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have a wireless router for the internet at our house, it's wonderful.

Our DVR is pretty great too. I love being able to go out at night knowing I won't miss my shows since they're being recorded!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say tivo. That's the best thing ever....you never have to miss a show you like again, you can get a season pass and watch it at your convenience....and fast forward through the commercials.....I will never go back to regular tv ever again. Also a digital camera.....very convenient.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, all of you. You have helped me immensely with my next assignment.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Thank you, all of you. You have helped me immensely with my next assignment.
Now you have me curious!

I think for anybody with kids, pets, etc., a digicam is great. I love being able to delete the bad shots, and not actually have to get film developed. I used to leave it in the camera for ages.
A cell phone is convenient, but I could live without it (I have the prepaid type). I love my laptop, which also doubles as a portable DVD player, so we can dispense with a second TV.
Does a steam cleaner count? I absolutely love mine, and will replace it immediately should it one day break down.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cell phone and an ipod but I don't even have a dishwasher.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The article will concentrate on our fast-paced world and the escapes of the past that have been almost dismissed- (quilting by hand, needlepoint, quiet time, journaling by hand not by computer, reading a book versus surfing the net or listening to audio books, taking a walk or a sunday drive) how these types of activities help center you, teach you focus, bring you to an contemplative state etc...

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I still read a lot (just finished my third of the week), and like to take walks, but I'm not into crafts, and can no longer read my own handwriting.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I still read a lot (just finished my third of the week), and like to take walks, but I'm not into crafts, and can no longer read my own handwriting.
Can you believe i am the only one in my whole office who has a handwriting that is readable?

I was stuck doing all the christmas cards for last year!