Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny1124

You just did
I signed up so that I get a daily email reminder.
...that's great that you signed up. On AOL I used to be able to put an icon up on my toolbar that'd take me directly to the site; on Yahoo, I have had to sign up on the site itself for daily reminders to be emailed to me, which link to the URL. One way or another, yes?

Your little Princess is a beauty -- silver tabby? Does she have green eyes?

I love the silver tabs! (But then, I'm a pushover for anything feline lol)

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

...that's great that you signed up. On AOL I used to be able to put an icon up on my toolbar that'd take me directly to the site; on Yahoo, I have had to sign up on the site itself for daily reminders to be emailed to me, which link to the URL. One way or another, yes?

Your little Princess is a beauty -- silver tabby? Does she have green eyes?

I love the silver tabs! (But then, I'm a pushover for anything feline lol)
Thank you
She is a silver Egyptian Mau, but doesn't have green eyes yet. If you were to look at her eyes real close you can see the green ring around the pupil, so they're starting to change

And that's quite a crew you have there! I couldn't imagine having so many.. I bet it keeps things interesting and fun!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny1124

Thank you
She is a silver Egyptian Mau, but doesn't have green eyes yet. If you were to look at her eyes real close you can see the green ring around the pupil, so they're starting to change

And that's quite a crew you have there! I couldn't imagine having so many.. I bet it keeps things interesting and fun!
She's a beauty -- how old is she? She looks very sweet, too -- I guess I don't have to ask you whether or not she is

Well, The Nine and I are really close and they are my life. There are twelve more! but my ex-husband woke up one day and decided he didn't want us all, so twelve of my beloved cats are now either in sanctuary, or adopted, in a kinder, gentler land to the North...
and I miss them SO MUCH but had to make sure they'd be safe. We had a little sanctuary in the Mojave where we lived, but now The Nine and I are in the city, and cities have stupid quotas. (Wonder how people would feel if they made quotas on how many kids people could have in a family, domestically? Hmmm...)

Anyway, yes, guess I'm a bona fide crazy cat woman! and wouldn't have it any other way...

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know it says somewhere on their site that if you sign up (for free) that it helps even more. Plus they send you a email to remind you to click everyday so you never forget.

I just signed up about a little over a week ago I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.