Make free donations to animal rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear MargeCat:

SO GLAD you feel that way and that you love the items you've ordered! Yes, I feel that way as well -- where else can you actually help in 3 ways -- by feeding those in need, by supporting the craftspeople and merchants, AND by enjoying the items or seeing others enjoy them as gifts? Wonderful, isn't it?
Everything I've bought on site so far has been wonderful, and far exceeded my expectations (and the things look a lot better than they do onsite, too, in case anyone is wondering). A couple of my favorites are the Tanzanian leopard coaster set, the Neko (Japanese cat) rice bowls, and of course, all of the Afghan jewelry...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ADORABLE ABBY:

Thank you and your Meowmy for caring and clicking and that is a gorgeous siggy you have there -- love the aquatic theme and hope some scrumptious fish swim by!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Abby and Meowmy:

...well, I shoulda known you would! THANKS, you two -- and may I compliment you again on the beautiful siggy and on Abby's wide-green-eyed beauty!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O Jamie Cat! and palz:

YES I AM, and sure glad you are, too! Those are very cute pals you have, btw! We have a lot of pals like the tall-eared chap on the right...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Bump Bump Bump!
Dear Jamie Cat:

Merci Merci Merci and that is an adorable new siggy you have there! Of course, with such adorable material to start with, how could it be anything but???

Status
Not open for further replies.