Make free donations for animal rescue

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just clicked and it says that 6 bowls of food will be donated!
Neat site!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because we're on a new page, I thought it would be best to tell you to go to this site and CLICK every day. Actually, Tigger, the sponsors donate .6 bowl for every click, but for those of us who are clicking every day, that feeds a lot of animals. Please bookmark the site and let's help each other remember to go there once a day.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clicked today! It's nice to check your records every day and know that every click represents one fewer hungry animal. Thanks for the reminder, Kellye!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're feeding rescued animals every time we click here And it's free! Isn't that great? We're bumping to remind everyone. CLICK!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee. Kellye, You're really dedicated to bump 'til it hurts! You're a real animal lover! Well, when everyone is clicking, you won't have to bump anymore!

So, let us know if you're clicking every day. Post in this thread and tell us you are clicking! Think of Kellye's poor bumper! (I hope that's not too personal, Kellye!)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heehee, I love animals. Its worth bumping til it hurts to get those animals fed!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know Tigger is clicking and lotsocats reminds us periodically, so look what we have helped to do:

On Jan.12, The Animal Rescue Site counted 46,680 total clicks on the Feed an Animal in Need button, helping provide 28,008 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries

This has happened because of those of you who are clicking here We don't want to be pests. Many times we just don't have the funds to donate to shelters as we would like to, so we want you to know about this free one. The sponsors pay for the food, not us.

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's some fine bumping!

I've also posted links to that site on 2 other forums I visit.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, we're not bumping for nothing! Thanks, BuNN, for spreading the word. Just click right here and help us feed hungry animals free! Here are some sample results:

Quote:
Jan.16, The Animal Rescue Site counted 81,368 total clicks on the Feed an Animal in Need button, helping provide 48,821 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries.