Make a Member Feel Good - PinkDaisy226!

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!! Ari, you are indeed a great friend!!! I am glad we get the chance to talk and you have become one of my newest im friends. I am also glad you are continuing on with your education. From just talking to you I can tell you are a smart woman who will go places. I enjoy our conversations and can't wait to talk again soon. This couldn't have been given to a sweeter person. Lets give the girl a hand. :clap:

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Ari! Congrats! Lesseee..... What can I say to make you feel better???? Oh I know! Only 30 days until your birthday!!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are so great! I hope you understand how much y'all mean to me. My boyfriend thinks I'm lonely because I don't hang out with other people and I'm always on my computer when he's out. But I'm not, I have some of the best friends in the world and they're on this site. I feel so lucky when I wake up and find a PM in my box from one of you, when I manage to connect with someone new or even talk about something silly ("i'm your best friend", "no you're my best friend") for a while. I don't have a good job right now, don't really have "real life" friends I can go hang out with, and I barely see my boyfriend lately... but I have you guys, and for that I feel lucky.

Oh and thanks Chris! I love birthdays, can you tell? Gee, I'm such a nerd!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ariana always has something kind and amusing to contribute to any thread. I love reading her posts and I love hearing about (and seeing cute photos of) her beautiful kitty-cat, Baylee!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, Ariana -- I just read the Max thread! That's so great that you got a brother for Baylee and a boy cat for your boyfriend to love on!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrat's Ari!
I just noticed the thread and I was so excited to see that today was your day!!
You are one of the sweetest, kindest people I've met on this site, so far... I appreciate your advice so much... Thank you for always knowing what to say!... You've listened to me vent so, if you ever need to vent to someone, I'm just a PM away!! Also, you're a wonderful mommy to Bay and Max... and if Malakai has his way... we'll be one big furry family soon! LoL
Now, he has to try and win over Bay's older brother! LoL

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ari, you are a nice and sweet person. What everyone here said about you is so true. Three cheers for Ariana!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, being that I was one quarter shy of a roll yesterday, my brain is finally seeing this today! Sorry I am late--but I wanted very much to say that:

Ariana is a wonderfully warm, bubbly, super-nice person and I am quite a fan of Baylee from the moment she joined TCS!