Make A Member Feel Good 03/02/05~ DAWNOFSIERRA !!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's taken me so long to post here because I felt like I needed the perfect words to describe how sweet and loving a person Stephanie is. I don't think I've found those words, Stephanie, but I don't think it's a coincidence that your baby, Sierra, is the epitome of sweet and loving, too. I've used the word "angel" to describe both of you and I think it may the most appropriate one I can find. You have been such a blessing in my life as I know you have been in so many other people's and kitty-cats' lives.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Colleen, this is so special to me, thank you so very much, my friend! Although, it is not the post you make in this very special thread, but the love and friendship you offer every single day that makes you the wonderful, loving person that you are! You are such a wonderful Mommy to Molly and Penelope, and have inspired us all with the love and constant, watchful care you give darling Penelope. She is such a miracle!
When Sierra was sick, or even when she is having a bad day, you have always been here for me with your tender words of encouragement and support! I couldn't possibly tell you how much this has meant to me.