Make A Member Feel Good 01/31/05 Huggles (Danielle)!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwwww
thankyou everyone
wow what a nice surprise.
Rigel your a sweetheart

You have all just made my day - thankyou so much. All your kind words mean so very much to me. Chris is the one who wanted to start the support group for the partners as this really is my home away from home and I just love you guys
I honestly dont know what I would do without you all... awwww I am getting tears in my eyes

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Danielle, You are such a great person and a great friend. You have really made me feel so welcome. I love reading your post and seeing your beautiful kitties (especially Cedar, Gordo buddy) You're always making me laugh and I like talking to you on the Vacation Thread. Thank you so much for being a great friend.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

awwwww
thankyou everyone
wow what a nice surprise.
Rigel your a sweetheart

You have all just made my day - thankyou so much. All your kind words mean so very much to me. Chris is the one who wanted to start the support group for the partners as this really is my home away from home and I just love you guys
I honestly dont know what I would do without you all... awwww I am getting tears in my eyes
Big hugs, sweetie!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle, I don't know anyone really well yet but I always like to read your posts. You always have something funny or sweet to say. I look forward to getting to know you better.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What else can I add? Danielle, you are wise and a true friend. Thank you for your great advise and encouragement.

katson7

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YAY Danielle!!!

What can I say that hasn't been said....? you are a such a happy, warm and loving girl!!!
You are the friendliest of the friendly!!!
I really enjoy our little 'chats' and always have a good laugh and giggle!

To sum it up ....you are BRILLIANT
(couldn't resist....sorry!
)

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooops, I missed this yesterday!

Danielle, though I don't know you very well....yet
I can tell by your posts that you are a very caring person who always has nice things to say and gives comforting words and good advice to those in need.