Make A Member Feel Good 01/30/05 Coolcat!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Malakai711

Shhh... you may not wanna say that too loud... Or, your beautiful home may become a beautiful hotel for humans and furballs... hehe... It's coldddd
in NY! hehe

Congrat's again, Rigel!
So sweet Liza!
thank you!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey this is great for Rigel! What a great person and warm and funny, generous and so very kind. I am honored to be his friend!

Rigel, lo siento hoy porque estoi mas tarde escribir en el Thread para ti. En la futura, quiero a ir a Merida. !Gracias a ti, TCS es mejor proque tu esta aqui!

Eizabeth

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Hey this is great for Rigel! What a great person and warm and funny, generous and so very kind. I am honored to be his friend!

Rigel, lo siento hoy porque estoi mas tarde escribir en el Thread para ti. En la futura, quiero a ir a Merida. !Gracias a ti, TCS es mejor proque tu esta aqui!

Eizabeth
Oh Eli,
gracias por tus hermosas palabras,
yo se que de corazon, todos mis amigos aqui en TCS, me han dicho que soy su amigo!, no puedes imaginar que gran gusto y que gran honor me han hecho, espero que puedas entender mis palabras! Gracias!!!!

Gracias Cat Site siempre les querre con todo mi corazon!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel always has such nice things to say!!! It's also fun getting the lowdown on whats' happening in the real Mexico-not the just the tourist spots.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh Rigel!!, brilliant choice!

Rigel my little Tequila Sunrise!, like Susie said you and Gema have become really good friends to me also

I love it when you ask me what certain words mean and what i really love is the way we can make you blush easily!

Your fun to have around and Milky is one lucky little boy to have a mum and dad as sweet as you and Gema
I couldn't have said it better! Rigel you are such a good friend, I hope 2005 is the best for you!
ya!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love reading your posts Rigel.....they always bring a smile to my face.
And I always love seeing your pictures of your beautiful baby Milky! You are a wonderful member of this board and well deserving of this honor!