Make a Kitty feel Good Today! 2/12/05 - SABA!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to have everyone give miss Saba a waaaarm welcome
I don't know much about her, and I think she's lovely looking, and a little angel!

Saba!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ROSIE: Saba our mum said how lucky you are to be in a new loving home with a new mum and dad and a handsome stepbrother

SOPHIE: Saba you are a pretty cat were so pleased that you have a new family to get lots of love like me and Rosie

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sierra: Saba, you're just absolutely gorgeous, and Mommy and I are so thrilled you've joined the family!
You're such a sweet girl, and you are so very loved by your Mama, Dad, and Sasha! You will all bring eachother so much joy!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are right Ghibli! Saba is very pretty! Congratulations Saba, on your special day!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saba, I hope you enjoying your new home as much as your new family is having you there! You are so very pretty, enjoy your special day!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gordo- Hey beautiful, love your pretty face, enjoy your special day.
Pitufo- Hey Saba, you are so sweet and beautiful, hopefully I'll get to know you better.
Princess- Hi Saba, I think we can be good friends, I'm so happy that you have a great family and a handsome brother. Congrats on your special day.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saba you are gorgeous, and you are very lucky to have adopted such parents as Eddie and Eric! May your life be long, healthy and loving with them!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Saba! You're so beautiful, you look so soft and snuggly! I hope you're liking your new family... they sound great!
-Baylee & Max

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saba,

You are a gorgeous kitty-cat, especially because you look very much like me!
I am a petite Maine Coonish cat, myself, and I was rescued from a school's parking lot (in Orinda, California). Maybe we are long lost relatives.

Love,
Molly

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saba,

Congratulations on being cat of the day!! Sorry that Molly's being so vain and posting pictures of herself on YOUR thread. Anyway, you're a beautiful cat and I'm glad you found a loving home.

Love,
Penelope

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Francine speaking on behalf of us kitties: Welcome Saba!! We can't wait to get to know you!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kisses from your Auntie Chris, Saba , and kisses from all your cousins, too! We think you are precious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(hehe.. it helps if I leave a note for Eddie and saba to know it's their day, yeah?)

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Denise is so sneaky. And sweet.

Well! We're in a little bit of limelight!

*Saba is flirting with her own photo*

That's just like her, believe me. She has been with us exactly 1 month now and we love her so very much!! Sasha is learning to share the bed (major breakthrough) and Saba's favorite place in the house are the stairs to the second floor, as they're carpeted like a kitty condo or something. Saba loves to get lots of kisses on her little nose and wants to tell MOLLY that she's gorgeous and yes, very much like her. Uncannily like her.

Papa Eric, who's a much better photographer than mom Eddie needs to take new photos. Maybe tomorrow~

:bump:

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratuations Saba!
Your such a beautiful girl!

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth and Saba, i think you both know i send my very warmest thoughts and fond wishes. Please give her an extra kitty kiss today from auntie em.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Saba, you're a gorgeous gal. Sui says your coat is BEAUTIFUL!
Kelly thanks so very much -just saw this now. (duh!) You know I adore your Sui as Torties have a very, very special place in my heart -- Sasha's mama, SiSi. And Sui is adorable!