Major Prayer Alert Guys

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got online and when I read this, my heart skipped a beat, but continuing on, I was happy to know that everything turned out ok and that you are all safe and sound.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and kind words!

This has been a really bad one:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/...ast/index.html

14 people dead and over 50 wounded
I thought it must be bad when I kept hearing sirens going on and on - they sent in ambulances from various cities and towns around us. I didn't hear the blast itself though, I was inside with the aircoditioning and radio both turned on. Our neighbors heard it very well though - this one was pretty close - 5 minutes away from where we live.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Anne, I wish there was something that could be done to end this. I can't imagine what you go through on a day to day basis. It seems that this has been going on forever.

I remember when I was 17 (just a few years ago
) I used to babysit for a jewish family in Montreal. The mother was an airline stewardess who flew Canada/Israel often. I remember sitting up with her many nights and just crying with her because of everything going on there. Her family lives there also.She was constantly worried about everyone and at times had to rely on the news to keep her up to date with everything going on. I guess that was a turning point in my life. This was no longer just something that we watched on the news...this was reality. It's heartbreaking.

My heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and pray that you and your family remain safe.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know that this isn't politically correct but, at this point,I wouldn't blame the Israelis if they shot every Palestinian, on sight.