Young Cat
Purraise
Ran a website san:

Negative highlights

The website's owner is hiding his identity on WHOIS using a paid service

This website does not have many visitors

We found many low rated websites on the same server

Several spammers and scammers use the same registrar

This website has only been registered recently.
funny enough, before seeing your comment I went straight over to Whois

Expires On
2023-09-14

Registered On
2022-09-14

Updated On
2022-12-19
Registrant address is: 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255 / which appears to not show a business regarding buying pets on Google maps

So imo it defo looks like a scam with it not being that old of a website. While said, I'm quite active on r/scam on reddit and I see posts about this and that when people are going to buy things on a site, and we always refer people to checking their domain with whois or other providers

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MiatheKitty MiatheKitty Same, on Reddit.
Also, one of my (much older) bosses got caught in an awful social security "virtual kidnapping" scam a few years back. Way too long to even explain but suffice to say it was a complicated scheme that left him mentally scarred for a long while.

MiatheKitty

Queen Mia
Young Cat
Purraise
MiatheKitty MiatheKitty Same, on Reddit.
Also, one of my (much older) bosses got caught in an awful social security "virtual kidnapping" scam a few years back. Way too long to even explain but suffice to say it was a complicated scheme that left him mentally scarred for a long while.
yeah I see loads of posts from people getting worried about fake cartel/blackmail texts/messages etc. I hope he’s doing much better! It’s not nice seeing people get scammed as it happened to my partner and when we involved the police (we had their address) they wouldn’t do anything about it.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sivyaleah,
You are my Guardian Angel. I signed the Agreement but didn't send deposit yet.
I requested current photos... No response, yet. I can't thank you enough. I think my love of that sweet face clouded my judgement. Again, you are amazing and I appreciate you more than words.
Never purchase a cat online. You must be able to talk to the breeder on the phone and also go to visit etc. to verify that they are for real and not a scam like this one. There are not very many who breed Norwegian forest cats in this country us, but you can look them up if you go to one of the cat groups websites, they list actual breeders there.

There are several Norwegian forest cat groups on Facebook- if you are on there you can join them and ask for the names of real breeders wherever you are.

Here is one which looks for real in Colorado.

Welcome!

Here is one in Ny.

About Us

Last edited:

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never purchase a cat online. You must be able to talk to the breeder on the phone and also go to visit etc. to verify that they are for real and not a scam like this one. There are not very many who breed Norwegian forest cats in this country us, but you can look them up if you go to one of the cat groups websites, they list actual breeders there.

There are several Norwegian forest cat groups on Facebook- if you are on there you can join them and ask for the names of real breeders wherever you are.

Here is one which looks for real in Colorado.

Welcome!

Here is one in Ny.

About Us
Well, it turns out the one in Colorado I posted may not be so great. Someone just posted on another thread they had two boys from there, one of whom died in neuter and another is ill with an autoimmune condition of his feet I think. Their dvm said the death was caused by genetic health issues so I am presuming cardio. But how would they know that I wonder. It could also be over sedation or something else.