Maine coon mix??

wedbby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there!

Just seeking everyone’s opinion. My baby Levi was brought to me a year ago after being found in the middle of the street at 5 weeks old. I’ve always thought his nose is very unique. I’ve never seen coloring like that that makes him look like he has a wide nose lol. Recently, someone left a note at my door regarding him (not a bad note) and she described him as a Maine Coon. Now I am familiar with the breed as they are BEAUTIFUL cats but I would never think my cat is one. After googling mixed Maine Coons, I can see maybe the nose? But what does everyone else think?

Attachments

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, and welcome. :

Levi is beautiful, such a dapper looking guy. He looks like a large feline- is he?

I don't know much about breeds but someone who does told me a year ago that my Jeff looked like she may have come from a Main Coon background. I am adding this because Jeff looks so much like your baby. She is my avatar, a drawing done by my mother.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wedbby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, and welcome. :

Levi is beautiful, such a dapper looking guy. He looks like a large feline- is he?

I don't know much about breeds but someone who does told me a year ago that my Jeff looked like she may have come from a Main Coon background. I am adding this because Jeff looks so much like your baby. She is my avatar, a drawing done by my mother.
Thank you! I don’t think he’s very big. I’m even curious if he’ll grow any more because in my opinion, he’s on the smaller side.
heres more pictures full body but it’s hard to tell.

Attachments

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm I don't see any maine coone in him. Most cats don't have a particular breed really, but just stunning domestic long/short hairs :)

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Love his nose. Don't see any Maine Coon in him. Beautiful domestic brown tabby. He looks like he's got a lot of personality.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I don’t think he’s very big. I’m even curious if he’ll grow any more because in my opinion, he’s on the smaller side.
heres more pictures full body but it’s hard to tell.

Oh yes, they keep growing until two and even beyond that. How much does he weigh? He is a stunning boy. I am always curious about tabby cats because almost every breed of cat begins with the tabby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wedbby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, they keep growing until two and even beyond that. How much does he weigh? He is a stunning boy. I am always curious about tabby cats because almost every breed of cat begins with the tabby.
I’m not sure how much he weighs. I’ll get back to you! He has a yearly exam on the 8th of September. I’m curious as well. As a baby, I kept up with his weight a lot. He wasn’t even a pound when I got him!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m not sure how much he weighs. I’ll get back to you! He has a yearly exam on the 8th of September. I’m curious as well. As a baby, I kept up with his weight a lot. He wasn’t even a pound when I got him!

Oh my, he must have fit into the palm of your hand. Sounds awfully cute.