Magical Good Vibes are required here....

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, I'm so sorry. I know the right job will come along for you---it might not be tomorrow or the next day, but it will come. In the meantime, enjoy the time you have watching your beautiful Theresia grow.
(((hugs))) to you, my friend.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel, I'm truly sorry.....they have no idea what they're going to be missing. And that's a shame. I'm so very sorry.

But yes, look up and be optimistic! Something will come your way. Good things always happen to good people and your time is coming.

Enjoy spending time with your family....and that adorable baby girl!

for a great job and soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you!...

once I read this..." Un amigo es aquel que cree en ti, a pesar de que tu no creas en ti mismo "
In english means: " A friend is who believe in your nor you don´t believe in yourself anymore "...I feel you believe in me!....
your nice friendship can´t be never reward with nothing!...

thank you!...

YES Libby, spending the whole time with my daugther can´t be replaced with nothing!...

Thank you!...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As another member said Rigel...
that company does not deserve you.

Always remember...
"when one door closes, another door opens."
Your door will open soon Rigel.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh Rigel, I'm so sorry that they gave the position to someone else. They could have found no better person that what they would have had with you! Something will turn up for you hopefully soon. Keep your head up and know that we all care and think about you all the time, because you are one of the most giving, caring people in the whole world, and you deserve nothing but the best!!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I don't think it could be said any better. Rigel, you are such a precious soul... I know some good employer will recognize what a treasure you are. Meanwhile, the vibes continue!

And the love, too:
Originally Posted by libby74

Rigel, I'm so sorry. I know the right job will come along for you---it might not be tomorrow or the next day, but it will come. In the meantime, enjoy the time you have watching your beautiful Theresia grow.
(((hugs))) to you, my friend.
Rigel, these express it just right. I know our words and thoughts don't necessarily help relieve the stress, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason.
The companies that passed you by clearly don't know what they're doing, so you're better off not being there. As Carol says, I, too, believe a good employer will recognize what a treasure you are! And until then, you have the lovely Gema and the beautiful Theresia (of whom we need some more pictures!!!!).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!