Magic TCS Vibes please? Pretty Please?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
one more day one more day!!!
I am off to my friend's house to try outfits, cut my hair, go over my interview, and just have some coffee and feel good girls' time - she is a good one!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots and lots of for tomorrow Carolina!!!

This may sound strange, but you know that girl that always nailed the sales meetings and the interviews? She's still in there...she's just buried a little right now. So if you can't BE her tomorrow, PRETEND to be her! Spend some time tonight thinking back to some of your best meetings, when you really wow'ed them. Think of how it felt to be that girl, to have that confidence. You may not have that confidence, and you may not feel like that girl, but pretend to, act like it (as in be the actress playing that confident girl).

(I don't mean to use "girl" as a diminuative, I mean it the same way that Tyra Banks uses it for the girls on America's Next Top Model.
Just want to make sure you know that.)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Lots and lots of for tomorrow Carolina!!!

This may sound strange, but you know that girl that always nailed the sales meetings and the interviews? She's still in there...she's just buried a little right now. So if you can't BE her tomorrow, PRETEND to be her! Spend some time tonight thinking back to some of your best meetings, when you really wow'ed them. Think of how it felt to be that girl, to have that confidence. You may not have that confidence, and you may not feel like that girl, but pretend to, act like it (as in be the actress playing that confident girl).

(I don't mean to use "girl" as a diminuative, I mean it the same way that Tyra Banks uses it for the girls on America's Next Top Model.
Just want to make sure you know that.)
Thanks Heidi! That was a good advice... I kind of did that...
I am going to bed now...
Did tons of research... I think I am as ready as I can be...
I have my questions ready for them, researched my interviewer, the position thoroughly... Went back on my success stories - Big closings, problem solving, like returns transformed into sales, etc.... Doing that, and writing it down actually brought a lot of my confidence back, so thank you so much!!

Matched my skills to the description...
Besides that, Plucked my eyebrows, shaved my legs
, cut my hair, flat ironed, steamed my suit, got grandma's pearls out...
Now it is all in God's hands!
Thank you all for the vibes, and if you can say a last prayer for me... I surely appreciate it...

Off to bed now...
I will let you guys know when I leave the interview tomorrow - I will log in from my car

Thank you so much you guys, you have no idea how much these vibes have meant to me - I am printing them out and they are coming in my purse to the interview

Nighty nite

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina I'm sending you BIG vibes. I hope this works for you! You're a very generous person, it shows in how well you take care of your cats.

:vibes :

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, just got in on this thread, and I know you are having your interview today! Many, many, many for you! You deserve this awesome job!

troant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hey carolinalima, i hope everything went well with your interview, let us know how it went.xx

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, I just saw this thread too so sorry I'm late, but many , prayers and crossed everything. I sounds perfect for you! Getting back into the work force and getting confidence back IS hard but you still have that buried inside...just need to flex those confidence muscles. Let us know how it went!!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

many , prayers and crossed everything.
So did they ask "So, why should we hire you?" When I was younger I hated that question ---but I grew to like it and wanted to hear it as I got older

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Q: So why should we hire you?
A: So i won't feel guilty about taking your paycheck!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!!!
Well..................... The Interview was GREAT!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you for all the vibes!
I tell you, when the time came, the confident girl emerged without a problem
- she was all there
The whole thing was very smooth, and the "vibe" was great, at least I think so - there was never an awkward moment on the interview. Not once. On the contrary - the vibe was one of excitement, from beginning to end. I had great answers to the questions asked, and I also had quite a few questions for him, which got him excited explaining me about the job itself...
I don't know, but IMHO it could not have gone better. It was trully great. And to make things better, he is super nice, and he would be my boss...

I closed the interview saying that I truly felt that I am the right person for the job. Not because I need a job, but because I fit the job. The position offers what I love doing, and what I have been consistently successfully doing for many years. After the last interview, and now after this interview, I have 100% certainty that I can do a great job for the company, and that this position was tailored for me. It just fits me perfectly.
That is the last thing I told him before we left the room - and it is the truth...

Now the wait game begins.....
He said that within a week I should hear from the recruiter depending on how the other candidates do, if I will go on to yet another interview, or not...
So..... Now it is literally out of my hands, and in God's hands!

I already had a great interview with the recruiter... Let's see what happens now...

Thanks again guys!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This is the worst part, the waiting! No matter what happens, Congrats on doing great - and feeling great about it!
Keeping up the vibes!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

No matter what happens, Congrats on doing great - and feeling great about it!
Listen to Laurie Caro, this is a golden Advice!
, NO Matter what happen after!...

Of course we think Positive for you!

more good wishes to you!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well done Carolina!

Continued vibes that they contact you sooner rather than later and offer that second interview/job!