"Magic Eye"

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

I have never been able to make out one of these. I looked at the instructions posted too, it could be because I have very poor eyesight and wear glasses...
Doing more reading on it yesterday, some of us just can't. We're not doing anything wrong - and it being suggested that we are isn't very nice.

Apparently some us could get specific glasses to help make our eyes line up and focus better, combined with enough training it could fix it - some. Others are completely out of luck (like my DH).

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Doing more reading on it yesterday, some of us just can't. We're not doing anything wrong - and it being suggested that we are isn't very nice.

Apparently some us could get specific glasses to help make our eyes line up and focus better, combined with enough training it could fix it - some. Others are completely out of luck (like my DH).
That is neat to know that some people can't do it, I didn't know that. I thought that I just didn't 'get' it or something, even after trying different methods. (the 'looking through a window one, and the cross your eyes one)

I can see the picture illusion ones though, the ones that look like they are moving/spinning. Those are cool, since I can actually see them.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

I have never been able to make out one of these. I looked at the instructions posted too, it could be because I have very poor eyesight and wear glasses...
I can't see the images with my contacts in, but without I can. I can't see very far at all without contacts, and haven't tried magic eye on the computer only the books.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i cant see them either i used to be able to when i was a kid but i think i wasnt concentrating enough and didnt follow the instructions good enough

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

I can't see the images with my contacts in, but without I can. I can't see very far at all without contacts, and haven't tried magic eye on the computer only the books.
I thought about that and tried without glasses, lol that was worse!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was one of those who couldn't see them and after some practice, I can now see them almost straight away.

I just love magic eye tricks!