made a sig , does it meet the rules?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i downloaded the trail version of photo shop 5.0 and made my background etc.. but one question , i tried following the link at the top of this page , put i couldnt get to grips with putting the imiage of gizmo on to the background where i wanted it? any help with that will be great , i ended up useing the photo shop for the background and text and then i used paint it to add the picture.

thank you for any help.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Size and file size is fine
on the one in your post but the one in your sig is a little over the file size limit (imageshack and photobucket both tend to increase the file size when uploading)

What was your problem putting Gizmo where you wanted him, you should be able to just drag him around the image

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when i put him onto the background it wouldnt allow me to drag him , it just droped it and that was it.?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oo mooficat made me this one , how do i change it?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
open it in photoshop and click file > save for web and save it smaller, there is some help here

as far as Gizmo, you should just be able to select the pointer shaped tool and drag him around?

see the tool with the 4 way arrow and a cursor beside it, just click that and you should be able to move him around

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok thank you for that i shall go and try it lol