MA - Purebred Marbled Bengal available for Adoption

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is the forum to place this, if not please move it to where appropriate. I'm fostering a very sweet 5.5 year old neutered male Marbled Bengal for Bengal Rescue Network. He was given up because him and his littermate brother weren't getting along. I currently have him intergrated with my 3 male cats and there have been no problems, but my cats are all laid back. If you know anyone looking for a Bengal that is low energy and in the New England area, please contact Bengal Rescue Network.

To see all his pics, visit here.

Here is Guinness's Petfinder page.

And here is this sweetheart of a boy...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willing to bet one of the members here will adopt him before next weekend. Be a nice Valentine's Day present

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He will need to stay within New England though as he hates travelling. I think my right ear drum nearly ruptured from his screaming in the 1/2 hour it took to pick him up to bring him to my house.
What a pair of lungs on this boy!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome boy. I hope you're able to adopt him out soon. Does his breeder know he's in rescue?

Betsy if you're reading this, I know you would have snapped this boy up, had you not moved down to the Carolina's.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The owner told us that the breeder moved across country a couple of years ago, that's why she came to us instead.

I hope he gets adopted soon too as he's been here for almost a month now. It's amazing how quickly the time goes. He's a very timid boy and spends all his time upstairs, only coming downstairs for a quick look around. I think he would be happiest as either an only cat or with just one other cat that is laid back and gentle. His brother had started bullying him, but because Guinness was larger he had hurt him enough that his brother was required to go to the vet. His brother would corner him and Guinness would use his claws to keep him away but never bit him. My 3 male cats will leave fosters alone and only give nose greetings (and butt sniffs). Jimmy, my Siamese/Snowshoe mix, is the ambassador of the group, always the first to greet all new fosters. He is completely non-dominant and will never hiss or growl, so he's always the perfect cat for first greetings.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

What a handsome boy. I hope you're able to adopt him out soon. Does his breeder know he's in rescue?

Betsy if you're reading this, I know you would have snapped this boy up, had you not moved down to the Carolina's.
OMG you know it!

That's the very same thought I had when I read this thread. He looks like a complete love bug.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. What a gorgeous sweetie-pie! So sorry that he is in rescue and hope you can find him the right kind of home soon!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous!
I would love to adopt him, but already have two. he finds a loving home soon!

sebastiansmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi;

I have been looking for an adoptable Bengal.  I live in MA, have 2 cats (neutered males) that are pretty laid back....Is Guiness still available?  He's gorgeous.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi;
I have been looking for an adoptable Bengal.  I live in MA, have 2 cats (neutered males) that are pretty laid back....Is Guiness still available?  He's gorgeous.
Welcome to TCS. If you look at the date on the original post you will see that this thread is two years old. Highly unlikely that this boy is still available.
You could start a thread in the Breeders Corner forum. No one will sell you a cat here directly, but you can get recommendations for breeders (through PMs) or for rescues.

ETA: make that three years old. I haven't gotten my head into 2012 yet. :wave2:

Last edited:

sebastiansmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oops did not check the date cuz the time said 3:30 so I thought it was today.  I am looking to adopt a Bengal if anyone knows of any available.  thanks