Luna warmed up to me . . . here's proof!! (Pic's)

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, cuteness overload!
You better go lock your doors, Viva, or my little Spike might just get a new baby sister!
I'd be very tempted if not for the fact Spike would kill me as I slept. Luna is adorable!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You two look lovely together!!! really!

And I wen tback to take a peek at you and Alex, and you're such a cute couple... when are you getting married?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG That last picture made me cry, She's so gorgeous , I'm in
like soo much , She looks totally different then NZ Waggies( That's what we call them
) , and she's precious, You're gorgeous also, but she melts my heart, Give me a Luna anyday, OK I have 4 cats staring at me now, with a p'o look on their scrunchy faces
, I lurrve her, Luna & Nakita(Russian Blue's) , are spunky kitties , of course everyones are,,,, but I get so emotional when I see their precious faces!
:

Thanks for sharing Viva! .. Love Sam, xx ( Gotta keep in your good books in case you ever wanna "flick" her over here

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh Viva, she's beautiful. I'm so happy she is finally at home with you! Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a kitty.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Viva, the day finally came!!! She's home!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS... and so are you!!! (Cindy - you crack me up!!!)

Not getting much sleep these days, are you? LOL! I remember when we first had the kittens around... I thought the entire owned-by-cat world must be sleep deprived! Kittens are so cute, but they're so much work.

TAKE LOTS OF PICS - they grow up WAY too fast!!!!!!!