Luna is the best cat

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night after I yelled and got upset, I finished up my exam and also tried to resolve the issue happening at work (after the exam was done).

By about 12:30 am I went to bed. Luna was cuddled up next to my pillow and allowed me to curl up with her.

She stayed most of the night and when she say me wake up this morning (she was sitting in the window by the bed) she hopped onto the bed and greeted me.

I
unconditional love!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tell me about it.
i got home this morning, in very bad pain from my back and legs hurting. went to bed, eazy laid donw next to my head, and heyu laid down on my stomach. when i woke up both where still there. well heyu and moved to sleep aganist my back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna tells you all that she tries her best

Really last night was weird. The cats didn't even get hyper at their normal appointed time to try and get me to play with them. Whitey just camped out on the cat tree, Luna waited for me to go to bed and Patches and Beauty did their own thing.

It was like, "OK, Meomy needs her space"

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so lovely, I love how kitties just seem to know when you need some loving. I was really upset last week about some health dramas, and having a bit of a freak out and was sitting at home crying (which I almost never do), and as soon as I started, Stumpy was in the window and looked over at me with alarm, and perked her ears up, then came racing over to me, jumped up next to me and rubbed against me. It was SO sweet. She's not terribly affectionate, so to see her so worried and trying to comfort me was lovely

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

That's so lovely, I love how kitties just seem to know when you need some loving. I was really upset last week about some health dramas, and having a bit of a freak out and was sitting at home crying (which I almost never do), and as soon as I started, Stumpy was in the window and looked over at me with alarm, and perked her ears up, then came racing over to me, jumped up next to me and rubbed against me. It was SO sweet. She's not terribly affectionate, so to see her so worried and trying to comfort me was lovely
Awwwwwwwww!!!! That is so sweet!

extinctosaurus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww that's so cute, so good that you have your kitties to cuddle you

Sometimes I like to just pass out on the floor (usually after biking or something) and Nyx always looks up with surprise, meowing everywhere, then coming over and licking my face with that scratchy tongue :x Our kitties are so cute!!!