Lumps Of The Top Of Kitty's Hip

bookends

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I have a 5 year old tortoise shell cat and she has no real health problems. We were gone for 6 days for Christmas and when we got back yesterday I noticed there were two small bumps on the top of her hip, near her tail about the size of a pea. They were about an inch apart. I thought she might have jumped off of something and landed on her leg funny, but I moved her leg around with my hand on the bumps and they didn't move and it didn't bug her at all. She wasn't limping or anything, jumped up on her tower just fine, but if the bumps were pressed she yowled and moved away. Any Idea of what they might be? She's still eating, walking and using the litter pan fine. I can't get her in to the vet until Tuesday. Any advice would be handy.
Thanks in advance!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm a bit lost, there are so many things that this could be. If she is behaving normally in all other ways, you should be fine until Tuesday, but DO get her in then! And, should she quite eating or drinking, or her litter habits change drastically, you need to get her seen right away, even if it means an emergency vet, which is less than idea in so many ways.