Lump

Dave226

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat has developed a huge lump on her vaccination site i've taken her back to the vet who wants to give it more time to see if it goes down,. Is this a bodge job?

Do I need a second opinion from another vet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave226

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! How long has it been since the injection?
Hi I first noticed the lump 3 days after her injection its now day 8 since the injection . I am wondering if its been stuck in the wrong place?

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
With this much time since the actual injection and additionally since it didn't show up until later, I think if it were me I'd talk to a different vet, just to be certain as to what's going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave226

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
With this much time since the actual injection and additionally since it didn't show up until later, I think if it were me I'd talk to a different vet, just to be certain as to what's going on.
I think I will get a second opinion I'm not happy waiting any longer for it to disappear

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
D Dave226 - we know from experience that Vets are not all 'created equal' - perhaps see if there's a cat-only clinic available to you. Then, have her seen by a senior Vet at that practice (who would likely be an owner). From my experience, "sweet and young" in this business deserves the suffix "know-nothing" attached :lol: [you could search here too > in the "Practice Type" dropdown menu, make sure to select "Feline Only" and don't check the gray 'Cat-Friendly' box: Find a Cat Vet]

Where, on her body, is the lump?