Lucas Needs Eye Surgery

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Lucas is not doing very well, he has an inflamation in his right eye and he needs surgery asap, his eye started getting cloudy and i took him to the ophthalmologis on March 29, The ophthalmologist told me he might needs surgery but I really didn't want that so i asked if he could be treated medically so she agreed, but he is not responding to treatment and the vet says he needs surgery soon before part of the cornea dies and he looses his eye. So I need help to pay for his surgery, it kills me to ask for help, but I need it. my youcaring link is
Click here to support Help for Lucas Conjunctival flap Surgery
If you can share i will be thankful,
Tammy

There is also a thread with more information here.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic post added after all pleas for money and is not directed at the individual member.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucas had to had his surgery ahead of time because he was in pain and the eye got worse. Please share the findraiser if you can, So many expenses to cover and have to take Lucas to many appointments with the ophthalmologist. Thank you so much

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update, Lucas' eye surgery was a success but now it looks like he also needs surgery on the other eye, He has the same white spot he had on the right eye when this all started. The ophthalmologist told me he will need surgery soon so I'm in serious trouble, I need to do something to be able to pau for it. If some of you can please share my youcaring fundraiser please help me. For last surgery i was able to get some funds from donors and also from mu family and my care credit has almost no funds left.
I will sell some stuff to see if I can get some funds for Lucas also.
Thank you

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_3235.PNG
See? This is his left eye and it was a spot and some blood vessels, this is how the problem in the other eye started. This was all caused my an inflamation caused by his condition, immune related condition